Click here to schedule an appointment for your pets first exam with our veterinarian and we will get you started on pet insurance immediately without a waiting period.
- Why should I get Pet Insurance?
A lot of pet owners struggle to attain health care for their pets, and there are a lot of pets where the health conditions are ignored by the owner because they feel it is expensive.
Your pet is a very important part of your family so is it’s health, like us humans pets can have illnesses and conditions which require serious attention and medication (surgeries in some cases), Pet Insurance helps you to pay for the majority of your pets health care. It is highly recommended to have pet insurance so that you can take better care of your pets when needed.
- Does pet Insurance really pay?
YES, pet insurance does pay for all the covered services. At ACM trupanion also provides direct pay to us at checkouts.
- Which pet insurance is the best?
At ACM we offer Trupanion insurance which works perfectly for a lot of pet owners, as there is no hassle and we can accept the payment directly from the insurance company eliminating the lengthy wait time and paperwork.
- What are the services covered under pet insurance (Trupanion)?
Trupanion covers following services:
- Diagnostic Tests
- Hospital Stay
- Prescription foods
- Prosthetic and orthodontic devices
- Herbal Therapy
- What are the services not covered under pet insurance (Trupanion)?
Trupanion does not covers following services:
- Pre-existing conditions: Conditions that show symptoms in the 18 months before pet’s enrollment or during waiting period
- Preventative care (Vaccinations, Flea and tick control, etc)
- Spay or neuter
- Exam Fee
- Do vets accept pet insurance?
Some Vets accept pet insurance, checks with the Clinic or Hospital before the visit. We at ACM believe in our client’s convenience and accept Trupanion. Every service which is covered under Trupanion will be charged to the insurance company saving you money and time.
- Can my pet (dog or cat) enroll for Trupanion insurance?
All dogs and cats under 14 years of age can enroll for lifelong insurance coverage. There are no exclusions or limitations to the breed.
- How long does it take to get the insurance after the enrollment?
Insurance (Trupanion) coverage begins after the applicable policy waiting period of around 12 days.
- When is the right time to enroll for pet insurance?
There is no right time, it's about the awareness and choosing the right insurance for your pet. If possible, always try to get your pet insurance done as soon as you get it. This will help you save a lot of money on future vet visits and also will allow you to provide the best health care to your pets.